A community created with you in mind.
Gregg-Adams Family Housing communities are a great place to live, work, and play for families of all ages and sizes. We designed it that way! Our residents represent every rank of Active Duty Military Members and their dependents. Neighbors of all ages and interests enjoy the sense of community that comes from living amongst your peers.
Gregg-Adams Family Housing makes building a great life easier by offering you and your family access to a wide variety of amenities:
- Gregg-Adams Family Housing received A-List awards for all neighborhoods. The awards are given in recognition of receiving a best in industry rating for providing the highest level and quality of services.
- Access to top-rated schools in the Prince George County School District
- Walkable neighborhoods with easy access to parks, playgrounds, pools, fitness centers, movie theaters, picnic pavilions, splash parks, recreational fields, and trails.
- Easy access to the Greater Richmond area, with plenty of historic attractions, entertainment, dining, shopping, museums, and natural beauty to enjoy
- Monthly family-friendly events
Access to Base amenities:
- Gas station
- Golf Course
- Movie theater
- Video Library
- Volleyball courts
- Tennis Courts
- Dog Park & washing station
- Walking & jogging trails
- Cyber Cafes with free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee/refreshment bars
- Conference rooms available for rent
- Community Center Rentals
- Child Care and Development Center
- Bowling alley
- Dry cleaners
- Food Court
- Hobby shops
- Non-Denominational Chapel
- Post Office
- Shooting range
- Veterinary clinic
- And more!